Harlington School’s ambition is to offer its students the best possible educational opportunities. We are a mixed, non-selective school for students between 11 and 19 years old. We expect our students to leave Harlington School with the confidence and qualifications to enable them to move onto university or a career of their choice.
To do this we:
• Have high expectations of commitment to learning from students, staff and parents.
• Have high expectations of conduct.
• Provide a safe, caring environment where respect and for others are taught and valued.
• Provide high quality teaching.
• Provide a curriculum that meets the needs of all students, whatever their ability.
• Provide a range of extra-curricular activities.
• Provide regular, careful review and assessment of every student’s progress and needs and tailored support for each child.
• Involve parents in every aspect of their child’s education and emotional well-being whilst at school.