Harlington Sixth Form Open Evening – 2016
‘The six years that I have been at Harlington have been life changing. This school gave me a voice, gave me opinions, and gave me the courage to be passionate to strive for what I want and I can say without hesitation that I have enjoyed coming to school each and every day’
Meher Ul-Nisa, Head Girl
The progress made by students at Harlington Sixth Form has been rated amongst the very best in the country. Indeed, our students make better progress on A Level courses than that achieved at almost any other school in the borough of Hillingdon.
Come along and find out more about Harlington 6th Form. Join us on
Thursday 20th October 2016 – at 6.00pm
Schedule for the evening:
All visitors will receive a copy of the Sixth Form prospectus, post-16 course booklet and application form on arrival
6.00 pm: Key Presentations
Please take your seat in the Main Hall for the presentations:
- Harlington School and how we are committed to your achievement – Headteacher. Ms E. Horrigan
- What courses are available to me in schools and colleges when I reach the age of 16 and how do I apply? Head of Sixth Form – Mr C Jefferies
- “Life as a Harlington sixth form student” – Student School Leadership Ms M. Ul-Nisa & Mr. A. Zahid
- What courses and learning routes are offered in the Sixth Form at Harlington School? Head of Sixth Form – Mr C Jefferies
7.00pm – 8.00pm Course Fair
- Harlington Sixth Form teachers will be on hand at subject stalls to explain the content and method of delivery of their post-16 courses.
Further enquires can be made by contacting Ms L Gabriel, Sixth Form Study Manager – [email protected]
Tel: 020 85691610 Ext: 560
Please note we do ask all young people to ensure they attend with their parents.