March sees Harlington School’s annual careers’ fair. It was a success again.
The Bank of England attended. Perhaps it will be a Harlington student who shows that we don’t need a Canadian to be Governor at the Bank of England. Mr Carney look out! Students felt :
- Great variety of information about colleges, employment and apprenticeships and everyone was so helpful
- It helped me with my university choices.
- The best things were all the information booklets
- I thought the performing arts make-up artists were great.
- I spoke to East Berkshire College and they gave me lots of information about jobs and careers
- It helped me decided which A level subjects to choose
- I got some good information about open days.
- Lots of FE information.
- Received lots of great advice
- Very good facilities
- Great staff and receptive students
- Exceeded our aims and offered diverse choices for students .. made them aware of options available
- Lots of questions asked by students
- Local companies attending so good for Students who were very well behaved and polite
- Well organised
- Enjoyed discussions with students
- Met some good prospective learners, lots of questions
Mrs Sagoo, who leads on careers at the School commented: “I was proud to see so many students taking the opportunity to find out what options are available. It was also exciting to see how the interactive stands brought the Careers Fair to life.”